Section 1 Membership
Applications for membership to persons of good moral character shall be made available to:
- Polish American citizens.
- Males and females of Polish extraction.
- People not of Polish extraction but related by marriage to categories A and B above.
- Membership is also available to all persons of any nationality.
- All members shall be elected to membership by an affirmative vote of two-thirds of the Board of Directors present.
Section 2 Class
- Regulatory Membership
- Honorary Membership (Non-Voting)
Section 3 Eligibility
- To be eligible for acceptance into the Club, all applicants will have attained the age of 18 years and be sponsored by a member in good standing and pay an initiation fee and dues as decided by the Board of Directors
Section 4 Membership Rights
- Regular membership in the Club shall include all privileges entitling each member to serve in any capacity as an officer, director, committee, or other providing that such activity and service be consistent with the By Laws of the Club.
- There will be no discrimination among members.
- Each regular member in good standing shall be entitled to one vote on each matter submitted for a vote of the general membership.
- A member in good standing is one who is not delinquent in payment of dues.
Section 5 Dues
- The annual membership dues shall be an amount as decided by the Board of Directors.
- All dues are due and payable on or before July 1st of each year.